Active Directory Editor 5.0.0
This utility will load the Active Directory user account attributes for the Domain you are currently logged in too.
All three attribute types, Standard, Mandatory and Optional are loaded. Also has the added ability to use different values for each account changed in "multiple account mode"
This tool can help with:
- Help learning what attributes are available and their correct names (Handy for scripting).
- Learn LDAP path to your users container.
- Edit a users account info (for attributes not accessible in ADUC.
- Edit attributes for a large number of accounts in one pass (dangerous, be careful).
- Edit attributes for a large number of accounts in one pass and with different values or data for each one!
For detailed help please follow this link Active Directory Editor Help
So Hurry and purchase AD Editor for only $49.95
Please confirm that you accept our Terms and Conditions
New free training videos! Easily learn the powerful features of this tool!
|AD Editor overview and running a query...||AD Editor changing attributes...||AD Editor changing attributes, multiple accounts...||AD Editor changing attributes, multiple accounts and multiple values(attributes)..|
1. So fire up the program and type a user's SAM account name in the userID field.
2. Make sure the default path for the log file is acceptable.
3.Choose an attribute from the list on the left and click RUN.
4. All queries and changes are recorded in the log file. So if you run the program and make a mistake you can go back and look at the original value you screwed up.
Please remember you must be a "local admin" or a member of the "local admins" group on the system you are running the tools from